For Everyone’s Health and Safety
Dear Valued Patients,
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we here at Untamed Herbs Dispensary, feel that it’s appropriate to modify some of our protocols once again. The health and well-being of our patients and staff is our number one concern. In order to best serve our patients, these changes are in effect until further notice.
Hours of Operation:
- Will remain the same, 8:30am – 6:00pm
- While our hours may have not changed, the timeframe to place orders on the
- following websites are 8:30am – 5:30pm. This allows our staff time to update the menu and get orders ready.
- YES! We will continue to take new patients. Please have your MMJ card and ID ready. Do not leave your vehicle.
Placing your orders:
- We will ONLY be serving patients who place an order online. Pick-up orders may be placed at www.dutchie.com, www.untamedherbs.com, and www.leafly.com.
- If you are unable to place your order online, just pull up to the dispensary and we can take the order at your vehicle. Please note this may take longer, as tickets are processed in the order they are received. .
- If you have any questions regarding operations, ordering, or menu items please do not hesitate to call. We have several staff members working diligently and are happy to help. 928-474-2420.
- No patients will be allowed to enter the building.
- There is no ATM available for cash withdrawals.
- CBD only products can be purchased at the Payson General Store and CBD Outpost located at 102 E. Main St. Hours of operation are Friday – Monday 9:30am – 2:00pm. Also offering free local delivery to Payson, Pine, Star Valley and Geisela. *No more than 3 customers allowed inside at a time.
What we are doing:
With the growing concern regarding COVID-19, it’s not just time for Untamed Herbs to enlist a contingency plan, we strongly recommend our patients to follow the guidance put forth by the following organizations: www.azdhs.gov, www.who.int/, and www.cdc.gov .
Untamed Herbs values our relationship with our patients and employees greatly. We will continue to keep everyone updated as this situation continues to unfold. Please be patient with our staff as they are working hard to navigate efficiently through these changes. We know there are many challenges at this time, we are doing our best to ensure that your purchase with us is not one of them.
- Medical grade germicidal wipes and alcohol are readily available throughout the dispensary and employees are required to sanitize all surfaces, door knobs, and patient cards after each contact or every 30 minutes, whichever occurs first.
- Employees are required to thoroughly wash their hands and sanitize high-touch belongings upon entering the building and throughout the day.
- Our staff is required to change gloves prior to every transaction, regardless of whether they involve medication or money. Gloves are also changed before/after touching different strains of flower to avoid cross contamination, as well as strictly adhering to all other AZDHS and federal rules and guidelines.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and support.
Stay safe and well.
The Untamed Herbs Family